Utchay Okorji Associates as a firm specializes in the various aspects of the Estate Surveying and Valuation Profession which includes;
- Valuation of land and building, plants and machinery, furniture, fixtures, fittings and other equipment including motorized vehicles for all purposes including accounting, insurance, rating, compulsory acquisition, compensation, mortgage and Public Private Participation (PPP) adopting International Valuation Standard (IVSC), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- Feasibility and viability appraisal for proposed development and financing.
- Real Estate Agency comprising sales, letting and acquisition of assets on behalf of our clients.
- Property/Facility Management involving the management of buildings and ensuring optimum operation of services for the comfort of the occupants and sustenance of value.
- Project Management and Development involving co-ordination of the development team, ensuring timing, specification and cost efficiency.
- Building survey including preparation of schedule of dilapidation and repair.